The Peugeot Citroën Adventure DS
Crossroads of Europe
25600 Sochaux, France
Association declared "Law 1901" under French law declared to the sub-prefecture of Montbéliard under the number 3129 VAT number: FR89389761578
Responsible for the publication of the website
As this site is not a commercial site, the general terms and conditions of sale and the security of payment methods are not addressed in the charter below. This charter and the principles that derive from it can be modified by the Peugeot Citroën DS Adventure at any time. The Peugeot Citroën DS Adventure invites you to regularly check this page.
Copyright and Trademark Report
All trademarks, logos, and service marks identifying the products and services (collectively, "Trademarks") used in this Site are registered and unregistered trademarks and are the property of their respective owners.
Nothing contained in this site may be construed as granted, that is to say that the "estoppels" or otherwise the licenses or rights of use of the mark, mentioned in this site can not be used without the written authorization Peugeot Citroën DS or any other party that owns the trademarks published on this site. The misuse of the trademarks published in this site or other elements contained in this site, except those authorized in this section (legal notice) is strictly prohibited. No logo, graphic, sound or image from this website may be copied or retransmitted unless formally authorized in writing by the Aventure Peugeot Citroën DS. For any request, please contact our webmaster.
All published materials or other material accessed through this site including, but not limited to, new articles, texts, configurations, photographs, images, illustrations, audio clips, video clips, software and materials ("the content") are protected by copyright and are the property of Aventure Peugeot Citroën DS and other parties with copyright or may be recognized as a provider of content. All visitors must adhere to additional copyright information, information and restrictions set forth in the "Content" of this website.
Copyright 2008 © Peugeot Citroën Adventure DS. All rights reserved.
This website is subject to French law.
Use of Website Materials: It is strictly prohibited to copy or reproduce the website or any part of this site on any server or site for commercial use, re-publish or redistribute. To be allowed to use the content of the website, please send your request to our webmaster.
- Links: The attached sites used in this website are not necessarily controlled by the Aventure Peugeot Citroën DS. The Peugeot Citroën Adventure DS is not responsible for the content of these sites, or the links they contain, or changes or updates made. The attached sites are in no way under the responsibility of the Aventure Peugeot Citroën DS.
- Legal disclaimer: L'Aventure Peugeot Citroën DS declines any responsibility for any damage, special, indirect or whatever the consequences, that this damage results from the use of this site or a partner action, d negligence or other tortuous action. - Technical problems: The Peugeot Citroën Adventure DS declines any responsibility in case of damages caused by the use of the site or by the difficulties of access encountered. Given the unpredictability of technology and online experiences, we do not guarantee that this site will operate without interruption, that it will not contain errors, that any defect will be corrected or that it or the server that will Host will not contain any viruses or other harmful elements. As a visitor and user of the site, you will have to assume full responsibility for connection, usage and access costs.
- Price and product descriptions: The Peugeot Citroën Adventure DS strives to best describe the products presented on this site and to update the prices. However, the Peugeot Citroën Adventure DS can not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, up-to-date or accuracy of the information provided on the site.
- Website errors: The Peugeot Citroën Adventure DS strives to ensure, at best, the accuracy and accuracy of the information available on this site. But this does not exclude the presence of typographical errors or other inaccuracies. Any mistake is accidental and we apologize for any incorrect information you may encounter. We reserve the right to change these errors at any time and without notice.
- Changes to the site: We reserve the right to make changes without prior notice.
- Obligations: Although we try to answer quickly to the e-mails that you send to us, we are in no case obliged to answer all the correspondences received, nor to maintain the confidentiality of the information which you transmit to us or to finance your comments or solicitations.
The website "laventurepeugeotcitroends.fr" is declared to the CNIL (National Commission for Informatics and Liberties) under number 1053772.
L'Aventure Peugeot Citroën DS is committed to respecting the private rights of all visitors to this site. The following chart explains how we collect, protect and use the information we receive from our visitors.
When you send us a comment on the site or respond to a customer inquiry, we ask for your name, first name, e-mail and postal addresses. We use this information to respond to your feedback or inquiry and this data is subsequently destroyed. Like many sites, we use "cookies" to improve your site visit and gather information about visitors to our site and the visits they make to it. "Cookies" are partial electronic information that can be transferred from a website to your hard drive to facilitate the adaptation and archiving of your visits to the site. "Cookies" are commonly used on the Internet and many sites use them. They allow to better adapt the visits on our Internet site to the preferences of each one. We have also established contracts with external suppliers who assign us "cookies" (not containing any personally identifiable information) to establish tracking. These companies use "cookies" only to provide us with aggregate data about site traffic. Even though most Internet browsers automatically accept "cookies", you can change, without constraint, your browser so that it warns you every time you are about to receive such files. You can choose to accept or not these "cookies". The rejection of a "cookie" will not prevent you from having access to many of the devices contained in our site.
L'Aventure Peugeot Citroën DS is committed to preserving the confidentiality of any information provided online by the user. Any personal information that the user would have to transmit to Aventure Peugeot Citroën DS for the use of certain services is subject to the provisions of the law 78-17 06 January 1978 Informatique et Libertés. As such, the user has a right to access, rectify and delete personal information about him. You can exercise this right by sending a letter to the following address of the registered office.
Note that changes / deletions will be made after verification within a maximum of 30 days upon receipt of the message whose e-mail address of the sender must be consistent with that indicated during the aforementioned collection. We have implemented many security measures to protect personal information. These are hidden by secure networks and are accessible only to a limited number of people with special access rights and who are asked to maintain the confidentiality of this information. However, be aware that the transmission of data or information (including e-mail communications) over the Internet or other public networks is not secure. There may be losses, interceptions or changes during transmissions. We do not accept any liability for any damage or costs incurred as a result of the transmission of information via the Internet or other general public networks via, for example, e-mail exchanges (even if they contain information personal). In spite of the important commercial efforts that we undertake to preserve the confidentiality of the information that you send us and even if we treat this data in accordance with our private policy, we will not consider, under any circumstances, the information transmitted as confidential. We will also have no fiduciary duty or liability if any of the information you entrust to us was inadvertently lost or if someone else had access to it without our consent.
We do not sell, trade or transfer to third parties any personal data that you have voluntarily transmitted to us unless we have obtained your written consent in advance. The term "third party" does not include our partners or other parties that have contributed to the operation or management of our website, as these parties have signed confidentiality agreements with us that oblige them to keep customer data confidential. Parties that have acquired our business or capital are not included in the "third party".